Ugh love this hair and the big hoops. To die for!
Unreal. How do you do this?
Esmé Wissels backstage at Rodarte Fall 2011 RTW
Pretty carrot tones.
As an extra bonus for our Trainca.se readers, our friend Kendall not only tells us about her top 5 favorite product in this “My Trainca.se” feature, but she also shares a video below on how to create a great everyday look with these products. Want to see more of Kendall? Check out her youtube channel.
My Trainca.se - Kendall
- Urban Decay Primer Potion: I put this on every-day before I apply my eyeshadow, it has no color, and makes my shadows extra bright and stay all day
- Stila Tinted Moisturizer: I love this tinted moisturizer; it blends really well and perfectly evens out my skin-tone
- Nars Blush in Orgasm: This blush is perfect; it gives any skin tone a natural, and beautiful glow
- Maybelline Falsies Volume Express: This mascara is wonderful; it adds volume and lengthens to perfection with just a few swipes
- Maybelline Quad in Copper Chic: I absolutely love this quad, it has the perfect shades that transition seamlessly from an every day eye to a party look.
Things we heart
- Anonymous asked:Love your jelly lip--tried it for work today. But I've got a problem--yellow teeth (caffeine staining, not because I don't brush!). What lip colors do you recommend to hide it?
In general, something with a blue-base, like wine-reds, rosy berries or cherry-pinks that aren’t too pale or bright, tend to make teeth look whiter....